The Parks & Leisure Services Department hosts many camps and School's Out Activity Days. Camps take place in the summer and sometimes at other times during the year. Please be sure to check back routinely for up-to-date information.
Thank you to all the children and families who attended Summer Camp in 2018!
2018-19 School's Out Activity Days
A place to keep your kids safe and busy on school breaks & BCPS Teacher Work Days
Winter Break: December 26-28, 2018, December 31, 2018, January 2-4, 2019
January 7, 2019
March 22, 2019
Spring Break: March 25-29, 2019
- Registration for all dates begins October 1, 2018—first come, first serve
- Daily Rates are $25 for Residents and $40 for Non-Residents
- Winter Break FULL session is $160 for Residents and $200 for Non-Residents
- Spring Break FULL Session is $100 for Residents and $125 for Non-Residents
- Daily Rates for Winter and Spring Break are $25 for Residents and $40 Non-Residents per day
- T-shirts available for $10
- Program hours are 7:30am-6:00pm
- Activities and Field trips are included in the fees
- ***BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH/SNACKS*** Lunch/Snacks are *NOT* included
- Grades K-6 only; SORRY NO PRE-K.
- Any individual who has ANY Disability/Behavioral challenge that requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate fully and safely in this program should notify the PALS Department by calling 954-730-3080 before or at the time of registration.
Monday through Friday: 9am to 9pm
Saturday: 10am to 5pm