On August 30, 2016, Lauderhill residents approved a referendum authorizing the City to issue $44.5 million in General Obligation Bonds for improvements to Parks, Public Safety and Roadways. The Bonds will fund 30 distinct projects identified by residents in public meetings with City staff. Progress reports for each of the projects, as well as an overall timeline for all projects, can be found on this page. You'll be able to keep up with all the exciting projects coming to City of Lauderhill via this webpage and the links below.
NOTE: The Complete Report is a very large file and may take time to download. The Individual Reports below should load faster.
Updated through May 2019. Click on the Complete Report to view all projects in one file.
Updated through May 2019. Click on the individual project to review the individual project report update.
- Citywide Lights & Cameras for Parks and Streets
- Citywide Median Improvements
- Citywide Neighborhood and Entryway Signs
- Citywide Police Camera System
- Citywide Privacy Wall Construction
- Citywide Speed Humps and Roundabouts
- Land Acquisition for New City Parks
- Police Body Cameras and Building Expansion
- Golf Course Maintenance Building
- NW 38th Avenue Improvements
- NW 47th Avenue Reconstruction
- Sadkin Center Improvements
- Wolk Park Improvements
- City Hall Annex Community Center and Gym
- Estates of Inverrary Privacy Walls
- Jackie Gleason Park Improvements
- Ruth Rothkopf Park Improvements
- Sienna Greens Privacy Walls
- Sports Park Improvements