Lauderhill makes business just a walk in the park! Check out our Business Parks below!
Inverrary Corporate Park boasts a beautiful campus-like atmosphere with offices overlooking the Inverarry Golf Course. Abundant parking with building signage available on Inverrary Boulevard.
The Industrial Park is a 80,000 square foot multi-tenant warehouse complex and has been completely renovated in 2017 and 2018. It is located ¼ of a mile north of Sunrise Blvd, and 1½ miles east of Sunrise Blvd. Turnpike Interchange ideally located directly across the street from the main UPS Terminal for Broward County Florida.
Lauderhill Commerce Park is located on NW 15TH ST, Lauderhill, FL 33311, Just 1.5 miles North of Sunrise Blvd, and East of 441. It's bay sizes range from 3,200 to 6,000 square feet, and its 16 ft high ceilings provide adequate room for equipment and machinery. With excellent parking and truck access, and only 1.5 miles from the turnpike, Commerce Park proves to be the perfect fit for businesses in manufacturing and distribution.
Interested in moving your business to one of our Parks? Contact the Economic Development Division at Ecodev@lauderhill-fl.gov
The City of Lauderhill is filled with attractive and affordable real estate that is perfect for investment and development. Below are a few privately owned properties in the city that could serve as great development opportunities.
- 2501 N. State Road 7, is a 4.6 acre property that would work excellent for a transit oriented development. Zoned for General Commercial, this property averages traffic counts of 56,000 and has a daytime population (1mile) of 23.,644.
- Sunrise Blvd. & State Road 7, is a 14 +/- acre property that is suited for a transit oriented development. This property is zoned for Commercial Entertainment and resides adjacent to the Central Broward Regional Park, a facility housing the most renowned Cricket venue in the U.S.
- NW 38TH Ave, is a 1.3 +/- acre property located in Lauderhill's new Downtown. The site is situated not only in the City's arts district, but the City's business improvement district as well. The area is also eligible for Opportunity Zone funding, and it is a great opportunity for Urban Market, Brewery, Rum Distillery, and Restaurants.
- 7730 W Commercial Blvd., is a 13.7 +/- acre property on the prime corner of Commercial Blvd & University Drive. It is zoned for General Commercial and has direct access to I-75, Turnpike, I-95.
- 7040 W Commercial Blvd., is a 0.6 +/- acre property, zoned for General Commercial and suitable for retail and, or restaurant use.
- 6650 W Commercial Blvd., is a 3.3 +/- acre property that is suited perfectly for retail. Zoned for General Commercial, and averages traffic counts of 55,000.
- W. Commercial Blvd., is a 10 +/- acre property that is suited perfectly for retail. Zoned for General Commercial, this property has 1,500 feet of frontage along W Commercial Blvd.
- 6279 Oakland Park Blvd., is a 2.1 +/- acre property that is suited great for retail, restaurant, or mixed use. It is in close proximity to Public Library and Inverrary Country Clubs.