The City of Lauderhill's Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA), is an entity created by the City of Lauderhill to promote the economic and community revitalization of defined areas in the City. Each of these areas are defined as CRA districts and are governed by the Mayor and Commissioners of the City of Lauderhill.
The Lauderhill CRA's mission is to encourage new investment and job creation in urban areas that were blighted due to substantial growth.
THE LAUDERHILL CRA PRESENTS: THE 2020 SUMMER VIRTUAL EMPOWERMENT SERIES FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Adult Application Submission Requirements:
1. Must be a Lauderhill Resident
2. Must submit a 1-page summary of your business proposal or an essay explaining why you want to participate in this series and how this series will benefit you.
3. Must submit a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Application Submission Requirements:
1. Must be a Lauderhill resident
2. 3.0 GPA (Submit Most Recent Report Card)
3. Must submit a 2 paragraph essay on why you want to participate in the program, and how it can benefit you.
4. Submit completed applications to email@example.com
For information on CRA programs, contact our CRA Ambassador, Crystal Arnold at Carnold@lauderhill-fl.gov. For information on redevelopment opportunities, projects, or special events contact our Economic Development Division.
CRA Annual Report 2019