Taking your business to the next level.
Welcome to Elevate Now! Elevate Now, is our brand new small business resource library, equipped with the latest webinars, information, training, resources, and more from professional groups and organizations . Whether it's learning how to create a good business plan, or learning how to better manage your small business's finances, these free resources are sure to elevate you and your business to the next level!
See our list below, and check back frequently as we update our page often.
Business Planning & Marketing
- Create a Business Plan: Every business needs to have a written business plan. Whether it’s to provide direction or attract investors, a business plan is vital for the success of your organization.
- 48 Questions to Ask in Your SWOT Analysis: Every business should owner should conduct a regular SWOT analysis to assess the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in relation to its competition
- Marketing Basics for any Start Up Business: You've started a business-now let the whole world know about it. Find out basic marketing techniques to help you get the word out.
- (5) Marketing Must Have's for Every Business: Five marketing must-haves to help you successfully brand and promote your business.
- Identifying Your Core Value Proposition: A core value proposition is the key benefit that keeps customers coming back to your business again and again. Find out how to develop your business's key essence and how stand out from the competition.
- The Power of Visual Marketing: Find out the importance of attracting a captive audience through effective graphics and images, and how to utilize and produce quality graphics to your advantage.
- (21) Steps to Starting a Retail Store: Thinking of starting or giving your retail business a boost, start on the right foot and follow these steps to achieving retail success.
- (16) Steps to Starting a Business While Working Full Time: Working full time doesn't mean giving up on your entrepreneurial dreams. Check out this step by step guide on how to start a business while working full time.
- Career Source Broward - Business/Entrepreneurial Resources: Are you an entrepreneur or business professional looking for resources like resume building, job search and placement, career fairs, scholarships for training, and more? Check out the resources provided by Career Source Broward.
Management & Finance
- Small Business Financial Management Guide: Learn how to manage your small business's finances through a comprehensive guide brought to you by the SBA.
- Step By Step Guide to Hiring Employees: Need to hire quality employees? Find out the techniques and effective ways of hiring quality employees.
- (10) types of Business Financing and How to Qualify: Money may not grow on trees, but with these 10 methods of acquiring financial capital, there's no reason you can't plant for success.
- Time Management Tips and Best Practices: In business time is money, and we know how important that is. Check out these trips and techniques to make you experts at time management.
- Your One Year Battle Plan For Explosive Business Growth: Your one year guide to growing your business like never before. Check out these steps to ensuring a successful and profitable year.
- Sample Bank Loan Request For A Small Business: Need to request a loan from the bank but don't know where to start? Check out this sample letter for requesting a loan to give you some ideas of where to begin.
Financial Sheet Templates
- Start Up Expenses Template
- Balance Sheet Template
- Opening Day Balance Sheet Template
- Balance Sheet Projected
- Personal Financial Statement Template
- Financial Projections Template
- Profit Projection Template (3 Year)
- Profit and Loss Projection Template (1 Year)
- Sales Forecast Template
- Cash Flow Statement Template (1 year)
- Cash Flow Projections Template (3 Year)
- Break Even Analysis Template
- Financial History and Ratios Template
Small Business Presentations
- US Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Business
- Constant Contact - Making Sense of Online Marketing
- Creating Effective Online Ads
- Disasters Happen - How to Prepare Your Business and Recover
- How to Do Business - Federal Government
- SBA Funding Program Explained
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow