- Become a registered vendor of the City of Lauderhill
- Make sure all responses submitted to the City are complete and all documents are signed
- Do not delay, submit all bid documents before due date and time
- Read specifications completely and ask all questions prior to deadline
You may e-mail us or use our mailing address:
City of Lauderhill
5581 W Oakland Park Blvd.
Lauderhill, FL 33313
- The City posts the results of solicitations on its website. View bid results here.
Specifications can be obtained from the Purchasing Department. Contact Purchasing via e-mail for instructions on how to obtain documents.
The City of Lauderhill post open solicitations on its website as well as emailing registered vendors. The City also uses Onvia DemandStar to post open ITB, RFP, RFQ, and RLIs.
The most important step to doing business with the City of Lauderhill is to become a registered vendor. The City uses this list as a resource for finding and contacting vendors during the procurement process. Access the vendor registration portal here.