Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Permitting & Inspections

Engineering permits are needed when work is:

  • In right-of-way
  • In City easement
  • Paving
  • Sealcoating/striping
  • Driveways
  • Sidewalk Repair
  • Drainage
  • Irrigation/Upgrade Water Meter
  • Excavation/Dredging/Filing
  • Slabs

Lot coverage forms must be completed when:

  • Extending driveway
  • Pouring slab

Permit Application document can be downloaded from here:  CLICK FOR PDF

Once your project is complete, you will need several documents to close it out.  A Utility Acceptance Package has been created to assist you with this requirements.  CLICK FOR PDF