The mission of Code Enforcement is to protect and enhance property values, maintain community appearance and standards, and to preserve the quality and the beautification of our Multicultural City through the enforcement of City Codes and Ordinances.
To report a possible Code Violation:
- Call: (954) 739-0100, option “4”
- E-mail Us
- Visit: The Lauderhill Business Center on the 1st floor of City Hall, 5581 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderhill, FL 33313
- Click here to make a Code Enforcement complaint
If you receive a notice of violation, carefully read the notice to find out what the violation is, correct the problem, and do so promptly. If you are not sure what the violation(s) are for or would like to speak with the issuing officer please contact them using the information provided on the notice.
- Zoning Map & Officers
- Lien Search Form
- Code Compliance Procedures
- Parking Guide for Residents & Visitors