Instructions for Public Access and Participation
Virtual Commission Meetings
The next COVID-19 Weekly Special City Commission Workshop is scheduled for Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
- Please log on to colvcm.com to join the Webinar. The Meeting ID is: 931-5043-3537. Questions can be answered from the Webinar through the Chat feature.
- Visit LauderhillLive.com or the City's Official Facebook Page @cityoflauderhill if you wish to ONLY view the meeting live on the internet.
- To call in and LISTEN ONLY via telephone, dial US: +1 (929) 205-6599 or +1 (312) 626-6799. The Meeting ID is: 931-5043-3537.
- If you would like to leave a comment to be read during the meeting, leave a message at 954-714-2180, e-mail the City Clerk’s Office at email@example.com or complete our Public Meeting Comment submission form online at lauderhill-fl.gov/public no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- If you would like to speak on a Quasi-Judicial item on a Commission Agenda, please complete the form on our Quasi-Judicial Request Portal.
For more information on City Commission Meetings and Workshops, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 954-730-3010, Monday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
General Commission Meeting Information
City Commission meetings are held on the second and last Monday of each month at 7:00 PM in the City of Lauderhill Commission Chambers, 5581 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Lauderhill, FL.
On occasion, the City Commission may hold a Workshop, if scheduled, occurs on the third Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 PM. All City Commission meetings are open to the public and anyone can attend.
Any individual who believes they have a disability and needs accommodations in order to fully participate in the meeting should contact the City Clerk at least 72 hours before the meeting at 954-730-3010.