Information on being a Lobbyist
- Lobbyist who lobby an elected official must register annually per client, subject matter, issue or project.
- The registration fee is $100.00 per client, subject matter, issue or project.
- Regardless of the date of your initial submitted registration all registrations will expire December 31 of that year.
- It is the lobbyist's responsibility to log all lobbying activity with an elected official, within at least3 days after the lobbying activity occurs by logging into the lobbyist portal below.
- The City of Lauderhill prohibits lobbying activities in connection with the city's procurement process.
- View information on Accessibility
Register to be a Lobbyist
- Click on the registration link below and complete application.
- During the registration process the lobbyist will receive a user name and password.
- This login information will be used to access the lobbyist portal to add clients, log all lobbying activity, update information and renew registration.
- Make checks payable to the City of Lauderhill and address it to the City Clerk's Office at 5581 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Lauderhill, FL 33313.
- All payments must be received before engaging in any lobbying activity.