Funding Assistance Available for Lauderhill
- Lauderhill CARES is a funding program to offer grants to businesses and residents for their monthly expenses like rent, mortgage, and utility payments.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is a forgivable loan that came out of the Federal Government’s CARES Acts. It is designed to help businesses keep their workers on the payroll during the Coronavirus crisis. Read more on PPP at SBA's website. Find a PPP lender near you.
- The Office of Economic and Small Business Development strongly encourages EVERY Broward County business to complete the Florida Business Damage Assessment Survey. The survey, managed by DEO, will evaluate businesses affected by COVID-19 and the impacts the virus has had on the local economy, so actions to implement appropriate relief programs can begin. The survey can be taken online.
- The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (FL DEO) has information on aid. See COVID-19 Resources for Employers and Individuals for more information.
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan program is available for Florida’s small businesses impacted by COVID-19. The FL DEO stands ready to assist Florida’s small businesses in accessing this funding when available.
For the most up-to-date information, visit Broward County Economic Development.