Educational Advisory Board High School Scholarship Opportunity
The City of Lauderhill Educational Advisory Board announces their first High School Scholarship for the Class of 2020. This award will provide a $1,000 scholarship for (2) graduating seniors residing in the City of Lauderhill. The board believes that education is the foundation of your success and all majors are welcome to apply.
- Applicant must be a Class of 2020 graduating senior from any private, charter or public high school in Broward County.
- Applicant must reside within the city limits of the City of Lauderhill.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, a resident alien or the child of a resident alien.
- Applicant must have submitted an application for federal student aid.
- Applicant must demonstrate outstanding citizenship through volunteer work & academic excellence.
All applications should be postmarked on or prior to March 12, 2020 and addressed to:
City of Lauderhill
Attn: E. Johnson-O'Meally
RE: Education Advisory Board Scholarship
5581 West Oakland Park Blvd.
Lauderhill, FL 33313