Highlights of Lauderhill Police Enforcement Activity - November 1, 2019
During September 2019, detectives from the Special Project's Unit (SPU) acted on several complaints they had received regarding drug and prostitution activity at 621 NW 34 Terrace. After carrying out diverse controlled undercover drug purchases, detectives obtained a search warrant for the location. On October 22, 2019, SPU executed this search warrant with the assistance of Broward Sheriff's Office Special Weapons and Tactics Team (BSO SWAT).
During their search of the residence, detectives found and seized the following:
- 29.3 grams of A-PVP (“Flakka” trafficking amount)
- 2.1 grams of Alprazolam (“Xanax”)
- 0.45-caliber handgun
- 47 rounds of ammunition
The following subjects were detained for existing arrest warrants:
- Ernest Ricketts
- Tramail Kelly
- Brittany Evans
Additionally, detectives discovered evidence supporting that the location was utilized for prostitution and the case remains under investigation. In the meantime, the home, which had been the subject of an ongoing probate case since early 2018, was finally returned to its rightful owner.
Image above: Searched residence located at 621 NW 34 Terrace.
Did You Know..?
- During 2019, homicides in Lauderhill have dropped by 20% compared to 2018,
- Lauderhill Police Department’s Special Projects Unit (SPU) has made 55 arrests, of which many of the perpetrators have been multiple-time offenders
- Residential and business burglaries have been cut nearly by half (49.7%) over the past year
And there’s even more... so be aware, and, in the City of Lauderhill, JUST DON’T... OR YOU WILL BE CAUGHT!