Preventing Vehicle Theft
Return to full list >>
The City of Lauderhill is sharing some important Tips to avoid Car Theft:
- Always lock your car.
- Never leave your car running.
- Keep spare keys at home.
- Keep your car windows closed – even during the hot months when away from your car.
- Park in well-lit areas.
- Install an audible alarm system or a visible anti-theft device.
- Install a vehicle immobilizer system.
- Consider installing a GPS tracking system.
- Don’t leave valuable personal property in your car.
- Use Common Sense – Be aware of your surroundings.